St George’s has many fine stained glass windows, only a few in the Nave of the church, but most in the older Chancel area.
South Aisle Memorial Chapel
North Aisle, Lady Chapel East Wall
North Aisle, Lady Chapel North Wall
Orate pro anima Ricardi Eubank presbyteri rectoris huius ecclesiae 1922-1931 cuius animae propicietur Deus
Chancel South Side
Window depicting the baptism of Jesus with inscription
Ad Dei aloriam et in memoriam Gulielme Harrison primae portionis rectoris magistri arteum Oroniensis qui ad Dominum rujus propter nomen per multos annos in hac parochia laboravit an dom MCMI pacifice migravit, filius sorores et amici hanc fenestram posverunt.
Window over the outside door depicting Mary, Joseph and the infant Jesus with inscription
To the glory of God and in memory of Henry Jones
Window depicting the adoration of the magi with inscription
A LIGHT TO LIGHTEN THE GENTILES TO THE GLORY OF GOD IN MEMORY OF THE REVD HAMLET HARRISON B D RECTOR OF THE FIRST PORTION OF THIS PARISH WHO DIED OCTOBER 2 AD 1846
Chancel North Side
Window depicting the annunciation
To the glory of God and in loving memory of Heighway Jones of Earlsdale in this parish, born 9th August 1818, died 6th May 1876.
Window depicting the shepherds at the Nativity
The 'Simeon' Window depicting the Presentation of Jesus at the Temple
Lord now lettest thou thy servant depart in peace S H Sepr 16th 1788 Febry 20th 1859 A H Febry lst 1796 - May 19th 1882.
In the left hand panel is marked Jones Wilis London 1905.
Chancel, East window
Panel 1. Bishop Percival
This chancel consecrated by Bishop
Panel 2 St Thomas of Hereford
Was rededicated by Bishop Percival under Edward VII AD