This is a message for all the villagers in Pontesbury.
We thought that we’d open up the church website to comments, stories and events within the village during this lock-down period, and if it works well, then we might even keep it in a different form after that nasty little microbe has gone.
So what are we looking for? How about articles on Home Schooling? How’s that turning out? You can share ideas across this blog. We could have a photo a day, a cartoon a day, a thought for the day, a prayer for the day, and so on, the possibilities are endless. We can add pictures too.
Here are the rules.
- Remember where you are, so moderate language please.
- You must sign in with a genuine email address – this will not be published, but you can use any name you wish. We’d prefer real names, but understand when it is not possible.
- When commenting, your first comment will be moderated, thereafter you should get straight in.
- Any article that you wish to publish as a full post should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org and the Webmaster retains the right to refuse or ask for edits.
- That’s all, but we could add more in the light of experience