The lower outer part of the partition to the choir vestry is almost certainly made from panels from the eighteenth century box pews which were removed in 1897. This vestry was converted to serve as a kitchen and meeting room as well as a choir vestry in November 1998.
Originally the organ, including the manual, and further seating, probably for the choir, were located in the gallery above the vestry. This area is now used for storage.
Further modifications were carried out in 2005 ?? to add storage for chairs and for flower arranging facilities. The three heating boilers for the main body of the church were installed on the north wall in ????